Monday, December 12, 2011

Munchin' Monday

Apple Pork-N-Pie

***This is a Crock Pot Meal. It is so delicious, easy, and cheap to make****

What you'll need:
Pork Chops
Peeled & Sliced Apples
 Sugar
Flour
Cinnamon
AllSpice
Water

You'll notice I don't have any measurements. That is on purpose, and it is because I just just eyeball things with more of the stuff I like, less of the things I don't. For those who want to know approximately how much I used, here it is...

2 Thick, Boneless Pork Chops
4 Peeled and Sliced Tart Apples
3/4 Cup Sugar
2 Tablespoons Flour
1.5 Tablespoons Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Allspice
3/4 Cup Water

*************
Steps to Take:

1) Wash, Peel, and Slice your apples.
 2) Put your Pork Chop in the crock pot and top with everything else.

3) Cook on high for 4 hours or till internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.


4) Plate, Serve, and let your taste buds enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment