Friday, November 11, 2011

I almost wanted to give up...

Yesterday was a tough one. Baby K was cluster feeding most of the day. Every hour and a half she was nursing and my nipples were starting to get sore. At around 11pm I told her that if she continues eating this often Mommy is going to have to feed her a bottle with…… dundundun…formula! Thankfully she went from 11:30 to 4:30 and even then I had to wake her up for a feeding, but she only nursed for a few minutes before going back to a deep sleep. I tried to feed her again at 7:30 and she woke up somewhat to eat and then was just content starring at the wall.

So, I don’t truly plan on giving up (nor did I relly want to), but I may have been broken had she continued cluster feeding the entire night as well. Today is a new day, and I’m back and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment