Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Naked Butt Time

Katelyn loves her Naked Butt Time. I love giving it to her multiple times-a-day. (Partly because she isn't crawling yet, I'm sure.). I have found that the easiest way to keep the carpet clean and dry is to put a fleece blanket over her playmat, because it is pretty water resistant. Then I put a prefold over that to reduce the amount of time the blanket spends in the washing machine because I only have two that I use for NBT.

The Prefold I ordered from Green Mountain Diapers. I used them with NB covers I won on eBay, and when she grew into the smallest setting on the FLIP Diaper covers I just fold the sides into the middle and use it as an insert. They are a little small to use with the medium setting on the FLIP covers., but still they make great absorbent cloths for various other needs (like NBT).

(I'll have a post soon about the Cloth Diapers I use and which I like and why.)

No comments:

Post a Comment